Sunday, September 26, 2010

Play (and Wish List)

So, I went up to Logan and took some pictures. Again, I was quite proud of some of the ones I took and had to share them. Looking through these pictures made me start wishing...I'd like a nice new camera (that can do many more tricks) and and iMac (yes, I plan on converting to Apple...my heart is already there). I guess we'll have to see what happens. In the mean time, I'll share what my handy little camera is capable of.
If I had to choose a favorite, this would be it!

I love the grass



So I've just learned how to use the focus/out of focus feature...and I obviously enjoy it :)



Obviously this looks different (but same stone). It's the tabernacle just down the road. It was really nice too.

No comments:

Quotes

"[Confucius] taught that the country which develops the finest music, the grandest poetry, and the noblest moral ideals--that is, the country with the most exalted culture--will always yield the greatest power in the world."

-Letters from the Jade Dragon Box by Gale Sears



"Who is such a reprobate as I! And yet it seems that even I am in Somebody's hand!'

-Mr. Henchard in The Mayor of Casterbridge



"...[T]he magnitude of [life] is not as to [one's] external displacements, but as to [one's] subjective experiences."

-Thomas Hardy in Tess of the d'Urbervilles





"...I have a new love for that glittering instrument, the human soul. It is a lovely and unique thing in the universe. It is always attacked and never destroyed--because 'Thou mayest.'"

-Lee in East of Eden